A Aa (అఆ)

  • 0


Let me begin by asking you this question, "How can I insult you?" read the question again, I didn't ask "How can I offend you?".

I belong to the part of Telugu generation which coincides with the rise of Triviklram Srinivas who have enjoyed and praised his works as a writer and director and slowly even criticized his works lately. Fraction of criticism is genuine and every film maker comes across it but its the other type of criticism which irritated me the most in last couple of years.

Punch Dialogues, "..there are no punch dialogues in the film...its not good...so its not worth watching", I feel like debating to the end how lack of punch dialogues doesn't make a film good.

Remember my question "How can I insult you?", or let me generalize it, "How can a filmmaker insult the intelligence of audience?"

Let me tell you a secret which many people don't know, you liked previous works of Trivikram Srinivas not for his punch dialogues but for the emotions which he handled in the story. Surprised? Watch those films again and you will realize it.

"A Aa" is not the best work of Trivikram Srinivas but definitely worth watching where he released himself from the slavery of fraction of dimwitted audience who look for punch dialogues and nothing related to art of film making. There are instances in the film like the suitcase scenes, that's the Muhammad Ali punch if you understood those scenes correctly.

Very happy that Trivikram Srinivas made "A Aa(అఆ)".

No comments:

Post a Comment