Krishna doesn't share food!

  • 0
One of my colleague has a complaint on me, she repeatedly used to say that 'You have a bad habit of not sharing food with your collegues and friends'. I was a bit surprised with that statement, she was partially correct, i dont share food but its not true with all the food items which i eat, i would readily grant the whole plate if it is made from Dondakaya or Bendakaya.


So my colleague tells this to her friend and her friend asks "Is Krishna the only offspring?" and she was spot on, and what made her ask this question (conclusion?) . The theory which she told is that the Only son/daughter are not used to sharing food in their childhood as they dont have any brothers or sisters to share. May be she is right but i would not agree to such an allegation because i do share food with others. So what made my colleague to make such a statement? She has seen me couple of times for not allowing my friends to share my  Ice-Cream and thus she had made a opinion on me.


I still dont get how others share their Ice-Creams and Chocolates. If i share my ice-creams or choclocates i feel that i havent eaten it at all. I admire people who share their Ice-Creams and Chocolates with their friends and colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment